Information obligation E-Commerce (ECG)
9433 Sankt Andrä im Lavanttal
T.: 0043 (0) 4358 28 482
Fax 0043 (0) 4358 28 482 – 28
Legal form: GmbH
Commercial register number: 258245y
Commercial register: Landesgericht Klagenfurt
Management/Juristic person: Mag. Wilhelm Bretis
The pictures on this website originate either from own photographs or from the image databases istock.com and fotolia.com
iStock_000011171672.jpg – www.istockphoto.com
iStock_000049067276.jpg – www.istockphoto.com
fotolia_#64231986.jpg – www.fotolia.com
Corporate purpose: Bedding Industry
Chamber of commerce memberships:
Member of the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce, textile, garment, shoe and leather industry
Business authority: District Commission of Wolfsberg
Industrial manufacturing of mattress springs and toppers made of foam
1. Online content The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to damages of material or idealistic kind caused by the use or disuse of the information or the use of faulty or incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is evidenced willful or grossly negligent fault. All offers are non-binding. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, add to or delete parts of or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links With direct or indirect references to other websites (links) which lie outside the responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case in which the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby explicitly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal contents were to be identified on the pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked/connected pages. He therefore dissociates himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages which were changed after linking. This statement applies to all links and references within the own website as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists established by the author. Solely the provider of the page, which was referred to, is liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages arising from the use or disuse of such information, not the one who has linked to these pages.
3. Copyright and branding The author endeavors to respect the copyrights of the graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts used, to use his own graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts or to use license-free graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts. All mentioned and possibly protected brand names and trademarks are unrestrictedly subject to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of each registered owner. The mere mention does not allow the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by law! The copyright for any material created by the author himself remains solely with the author of these pages. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio sequences, video clips and texts in other electronic or print publications is not permitted without the explicit permission of the author.
4. Data protection Should the option within the Internet offer exist to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the exposure of this data by the user takes place on a distinctly voluntary basis. The utilization and payment of all services offered is – if technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without specification of such data or by giving anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data published under the legal notice or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses by third parties for transmission of not expressly requested information is not permitted. Legal action against senders of so-called spam mails in violation of this prohibition are explicitly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication by which you were referred to this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely in accordance with the prevailing legal norms the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.